ICS – Midwest & Nebraska State Championship
Chili Cook-Off Festival
OMAHA FIRE FEST
LOCATION: Miller’s Landing on the Riverfront, 151 Freedom Park Rd , Omaha, Nebraska
FESTIVAL DATES & HOURS
Friday, August 23rd – 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Saturday, August 24th – 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Thursday, August 22nd – 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday, August 23rd – 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Sunday, August 25th – 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
The OMAHA FIRE FEST is the first showcase of its kind in the area, with Adult General Admission Tickets at $10 and Children, 6-12, at $7, with age 5 & under being FREE! The Festival will be selling Tickets in advance for $15 that includes admission and 10 tickets to taste contestants Chili or purchase food or drink from our Food Court and Beer Gardens. Additional tickets will be available for purchase. The day of the event the Admission Packages are $20.
The Event utilizes a Multi-Media Promotional Mix with television, radio, and newsprint coverage as well as several promotions including print and point-of-purchase displays.
The “OMAHA FIRE FEST” will bring a wide variety of fiery arts and performances that promise to draw a large crowd. This community celebration will be a chance for families to enjoy delicious foods and award winning chili, hot area bands, amazing fire performances, a KidZone & features throughout the Festival.
Don’t Delay! Send In Your Form Today!
Your Opportunity to be a part of This “One of a Kind” Festival
FOOD EXHIBITOR PACKAGE:
Food Exhibitor Applications are approved by Event Management to insure the best quality and diversity of food items participating in the “OMAHA FIRE FEST”.
The Festival will organize and provide the following necessary services including:
- Table Services – Continuous clean up of tables and grounds throughout the Event.
- Fountain Services – Soft Drink Stands will be conveniently located near Food Exhibitor Booths.
- Security Services – Security will be provided on the Festival Grounds during the event and the Park area will be closed off with overnight security.
- Central Bank Services – This is a beneficial service for each Food Exhibitor allowing complete control of cash and accounting. Each Food Exhibitor does not need a cashier or take the additional time to count & make change. Instead, the “Omaha Fire Fest” will have a Central Bank convenient to the Food Booths selling Food Tickets. The tickets collected by each Food Exhibitor will then be reimbursed for $.80 cents through the Central Bank Office after the close of the show, during the following week.
- Each Food Exhibitor will be responsible for serving plate, bowl, utensils, food wrap, etc.
FOOD BOOTH RENTAL PACKAGE:
Food Booth Space Rental is $400.00
Food Booth Tent Rental
$275.00 with screened sides & weighted down
$325.00 fully screened with a serving counter
Food Booth Power Rental
$30.00 for 110/20 amp power
$50.00 for 208/220 power
$75.00 for 3 Phase Power
For Information, Contact:
Nebraska State Chili Cook-Off – 501 c3
Mid-America Expositions, Inc